How To Reverse Your Harness
- Begin by unclipping the buckle on the chest strap and then slide the buckle through the webbing loop to completely open the chest strap.
- Turn the entire harness inside out to display print on reverse side.
- Using your fingers to slowly flip chest strap its pouch, turn the strap 180 degrees in this pocket. The chest buckle will now clasp correctly while displaying the reverse side.
- Next hold the d-ring leash clip with one hand and slide the black webbing from the neck section through the d-ring so the leash can also now be clipped while using the reverse side.
- Feed chest strap back through chest loop and buckle harness and you’re all set!
How To Clean and Care for our products
Handwash with mild soap and rinse with fresh water / air dry for all products.